"In the underwater sphere, many divers are reaching the time for photography and underwater video, opting for one of the different variants and specificities.
Some fans go even further and want to do their job, but for that, beyond this flame, it is the challenge of a lifetime. Often they have to slam everything to (re) start from nothing with the obligation to curling excellence for make us dreaming and potentially earn a living.
We all have our favorites and we happen sometimes fall in love with some shots whose moods instantly transport us into their world of water. I must follow some because their work are out of the ordinary and match my dreams of diver.
Among them, I made the acquaintance of a "specimen" of a new generation. Surfer look with a humility distinguishable at first contact, Vincent TRUCHET entered discreetly in the world of adults through atomic images!
These photographs of outstanding quality immerse us alongside these marine animals as rarely can be seen.
There are for example only observe some shark shots approached by Vincent to experience a true moment of quietude. Quite confusing faces to faces, and that, within inches of the surface.
A (new) undeniable talent is here, and I wanted to share the work of this rocket."
- Canon camera brand. Advertising August 2015 "Wildlife as canon sees it"
- Breitling. New "Superocean" watch advertising 2015
- Manufacture de haute horlogerie Blancpain. Fakarava diving expérience
- Calendar 2015 BBC wildlife
- Published: Blancpain fifty fathoms edition 2016, Le Figaro Magazine, Terre sauvage, Paris match, Wapiti, Le Monde, Plongeurs International, PLONGEZ!, Blancpain fifty fathoms edition 2014, Ez dive mag, Scuba diver Ocean planet, Reva Tahiti
- International photo competition awards: Festisub, Ocean Geographic, Deep Indonesia, Adex, Our World Underwater, National Geographic
- Photo exhibition: Festival AVES NAMUR 2017, ADEX SINGAPORE 2017, Festival de l'oiseau et de la nature 2016, Festisub 2015, Blancpain Ocean Commitment 2014
- Polynesian Post Office has created a stamp collection from Vincent's photo, June 2014
- TV shows: Thalassa, 50' inside, Frères de sport, Le paradis des requins
Blancpain Fakarava diving experience
Fifty fathoms edition 2014
Paul Watson booklet
EZ DIVE Magazine
Polynesian Post Office stamp collection
I would especially like to thank Kristin Hettermann and Sven-Olof Lindblad for their much-appreciated support